Pages

Saturday 26 November 2011

More Little Claire Class Cards!

Over the past two weekends I've been doing a Little Claire class using the Red Gingham 'Swirly Whirlies' - a gorgeous new collection of six stamps featuring various animals plus a beautiful poppy design.  There's also a matching set of six circular sentiment stamps.  The sentiments are also available as die cuts if you prefer as are the main designs.  You can find the stamps here on the website.

We made six cards in the class - one using each of the different stamps.  The first one (above) uses the little owl family with some Glitter Sparkle over the top of the stamped image.

Next a card using Little Tammy, the very cute little dog.  This one also uses one of the sentiment stamps.


Next we have the cats, with a little bit of decoupage:

Then Little Harry the hedgehog with a little bit of faux stitching:

Next the tortoise with some Glossy Accents on his shell:

And finally, the beautiful poppies:

A few challenges for these cards:

Creative Craft Challenges - 'free for all' (the poppy card)
Passion for Promarkers - 'swirls and sparkle' (the owl card)
Dream Valley Challenges - 'stitching' (the hedgehog card)
I Love Promarkers - 'anything goes' (the poppy card)
Totally Gorjuss - 'sparkle' (the owl card)
Sweet Stampin Challgenges - 'dies and punches' (the poppy card)

I'll be back tomorrow with my card for the brand new Squirrel and the Fox challenge!

11 comments:

  1. Lovely card. (well, they're all lovely)

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic selection of cards, they are beautiful, thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous collection of cards Helen.Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Helen........xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous collection of cards - they are all so different and look amazing :)

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic cards. Thank you for joining us at Creative Craft.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A great "sparkle" card. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

    Sarah x

    p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are gorgeous, wow you've been busy... love them all. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin this week. Good luck xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous collection of cards Helen, I couldn't pick a favourite if I had to! Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...