Pages

Sunday 9 October 2011

Think Pink

One of the first stands I visited at the Port Sunlight show yesterday was Nutcrafters - they have some great stamps and their prices are very reasonable.  I took advantage of their 'four for £10 offer' and my purchases included this stamp which is called 'Huddle Together' - it's such a cute image!

I've made this card for the current Nutcrafters challenge which is 'think pink'.  I've used Craft Creations papers on the card and some Card Candi coloured with my caramel Promarker.  The die cut is one from X-Cut.

I'd also like to enter the card in One Stop Craft Challenge where the theme is 'anything goes' and to Paper Sundaes where the theme is 'your favourite colour combination' - definitely pink and brown for me!!

11 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Helen.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Helen, love the pink and brown together. Thanks for joining in with the Nutcrafters Challenge and Good Luck. Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the colour scheme. thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters

    Sylvia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Helen love the colour combination you have used and the lay out of your card. Thank you for joining us this week at Nutcrafters love Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. Thanks so much for joining us at One Stop Crafts this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pink and brown and a very cute stamp. Hugs, Carol S.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card hun! I love your gingham and polka dot papers, so sweet :) Thanks for joining us at Nutcrafters.
    Fiona x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely image and colours. Super card. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous colour combination and adorable image! Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes -We hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card portray the best picture of theme "think pink".
    loyalty cards printing
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...