Pages

Sunday 16 October 2011

The Squirrel & the Fox - One for the Girls and I've Been Published!

The new challenge at The Squirrel & the Fox has just been launched and this time our theme is 'one for the girls'.  You can see all the details, plus the winners of the last challenge and lots of gorgeous cards from my fellow DT members here so please go and take a look!

My card was made using one of my Greetings Farm Anya stamps - this one is from the 'Miss Anya Collection' and I thought it was perfect for this challenge!  I've used some patterned papers from a pad that was free with one of the craft magazines and some Kraft paper from Craft Creations.  The little sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

A couple of challenges for this card - Papertake Weekly - 'get in shape' (oval, rectangle and square) and Craft Your Passion - a card for all occasions.

And my other news - if you've got the latest issue of "Simply Cards and Papercraft", I'm featured on pages 46 and 47 of the little booklet that comes with the magazine, "Designers' Guilde to .... Christmas Cards"!  The card is one of the ones I made with the Red Gingham Christmas stamps from Little Claire, "The Robin and the Ivy".  I was really pleased with the way it looks although I must get a better photo!!

10 comments:

  1. So cute Helen....

    have a lovely afternoon...big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Helen, as always perfect

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet card! Thanks for sharing with us at Craft Your Passion this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done, you! Congratulations, Helen, you dark horse. Cath x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous as always Helen; I'd know your neat style anywhere! Congrats on being published!!

    Great new blog look too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Many congratulations Helen, well deserved. I have a wee challenge on my blog if you want to take a peek, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, congrats on being published. this card is so cute too. Love all the pink. Thanks for joining us at Paper Take Shape for our challenge & good luck.
    Annette xx
    Papertake GDT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen,
    What a fab image. She looks gorgeous. I love the colour pallette too. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous - great colours and image. Congratulations on being published xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your designs and many congratulations. Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...