Pages

Thursday 6 October 2011

Something a Little Bit Different and Port Sunlight Show

Just to prove that I don't just do stamping, here's a card I made at the weekend using a Lacé template I bought a little while back and have just started experimenting with!  I've got a couple of the traditional templates that you cut with a blade but this one goes through the Cuttlebug machine and cuts the shape out as well as the little pieces to fold to make the shape - very clever!!

I've layered the card up with black and white card - the main white layer was put through the Swiss Dot Cuttlebug folder but it doesn't show up too well on the photo.  I finished the card off with some Card Candi coloured with my black Promarker.

A couple of challenges for this card:

Dream Valley Challenges - 'monochrome'
Anything Goes Challenge Blog - 'use die cuts'

And if anyone is going to be at the HSNW show at Port Sunlight on Saturday, please say hello if you spot me!  I'll be around most of the day and will be at the card competition table at the end of the day if you're still around by then!

3 comments:

  1. This is just gorgeous, thanks for sharing with us at Anything goes challenge, good luck and hope to see you again, Gaynor :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A really effective card! Thanks for joining our monochrome challenge at Dream Valley. Susie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and elegant! Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes this week, hope to see you again soon! x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...