Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

New Red Gingham Owl Family

Today I was going to give you another sneak peek of one of the new stamp ranges from Little Claire Designs but they have in fact already all gone on to the shop website so this isn't a sneak peek at all! 

For this card I've used one of the new Red Gingham stamps called 'Owl Family' with some Craft Creations paper and a little bit of pink and white ribbon.  I used some Card Candi in the corners of the die cut shape just to finish it off - nice and simple (as always!) as I wanted to showcase the lovely stamp.

Just one challenge for this card - 'anything goes' at Charisma Cardz.

3 comments:

  1. Love that image Helen. I may just have to go shopping, lol. My little Scottish grandee loves owls, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card and image! I think that image would also work for a Christmas card.... Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.
    Joyce xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really pretty Helen - lovely image. Jxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...