Pages

Saturday 1 October 2011

New Little Claire Designs Club Stamp

The October club stamp from Little Claire Designs has just been added to the website here and it's a beautiful design called 'Christmas House' from Red Gingham Designs.  If you have a look at the link, you'll also see lots of gorgeous cards from the Design Team members - a really lovely range of colours and designs.

My card (above) is the club card which can be made from the materials included in the October club mailing.  I've used one of the pre-embossed snowstorm cards - it comes with the lines and dots embossed on it and is really elegant.  I've also used paper from Craft Creations and some white Card Candi.

A couple of challenges for my card:

Crafty Hazlenut's Christmas Challenge - 'card suitable for a male'

8 comments:

  1. It's gorgeous Helen....

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - what a fab image - thanks for joining in my CHNC challenge 40 - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab stamp and a gorgeous card from you Helen. Perfect! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card I Love it! Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely stamp and such a beautiful card - as always!

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the image - beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...