Pages

Sunday 2 October 2011

New Challenge at The Squirrel & The Fox - Make it Sporty

Here is my first Design Team card for The Squirrel and The Fox challenge blog - our theme for challenge two is 'make is sporty'.  You can find all the details plus the great cards from the other DT members here so please go and take a look!

For my card I've used an Elzybells stamp plus paper from Craft Creations and red Bazzill card.  I've coloured my Card Candi with a poppy Promarker to match my stamped image and the little tag sentiment is from Craftwork Cards.

We're looking forward to seeing all your sporty creations so please head over to the blog to have a look!

I'd also like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Cupcake Craft Challenges - 'if you go down to the woods today'
Cards for Men - 'sports'
Cute Card Thursday - 'animal crackers'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'just for men'
The Crafty Pad - 'one for the boys'

11 comments:

  1. Great card! Love that image! Thanks for playing in the One For The Boys Challenge over at The Crafty Pad this week!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, this is soooo adoorable. I love the colours and your fab colouring. Thanks so much for sharing your bears with us at Cupcake! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Helen! Your image is lovely and I love the colour scheme! Thanks for joining us at Cupcake and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another super card Helen; so neat, tidy and perfectly coordinated. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another very cute card Helen...

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute stamp, Helen ! Hugs,Yone

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah love this little card Helen, I have so many Elzybells images, I do miss the site. Great colours and layout xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab layout Helen - love the image too - very cute!! Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very cute. Lovely image. Thanks for taking part at The Crafty Pad this week.

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulous masculine card!
    many thanks for joining in the Cute Card Thursday Challenge this week!
    have a great day, happy crafting, Debxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,great image and colours Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...