Pages

Tuesday 4 October 2011

Happy Mail!

This is one of the stamps I bought recently from 'Simon Says Stamp!' with a gift voucher I won on a challenge blog.  It's called 'Happy Mail' and is a Belles and is a Belles and Whistles stamp - I couldn't resist it!

I've kept my card fairly simple (as usual!) because there's so much detail on the image itself.  The paper I've used is from Pink Petticoat and I've also used some pink, white and black card for my layers.  I've coloured the Card Candi with my Caramel promarker.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Crafty Cardmakers - 'anything goes'
Sweet Stamps - 'anything goes'

12 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Helen, love the sweet image.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a lovely card - I need this stamp ;)
    thanks for joining us this week at Crafty Cardmakers.
    Doreen x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how sweet Helen, love that pretty image and like your paper choice. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card Helen. Sorry I've not commented for a few days but I have been looking at your uploads. All lovely, x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, such a sweet image & a very pretty design. Thanx for joining the Crafty Cardmakers challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card Helen - greating colouring. Jxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Creation Helen thank you so much for joining us at Sweet Stamps
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is absolutely adorable! I love the colors you've used on this card and the image is SWEET!! :) Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely card as usual Helen, always so classy, just love it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous card, especially your colouring of that cute image. Thanks for joining in with the Just Tracy's challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fabulous card,great image and colours Thanks for joining us at Just Tracy's Crafts Challenge,hope to see you next time...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this image, you did a fabulous job coloring her - Your card is very sweet! Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stamps!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...