Pages

Friday 28 October 2011

Another Cutie Patootie

Today on the Little Claire blog it's the final day of our week showcasing the brand new stamp sets which have just gone on sale.  Have a look here for all the details plus some gorgeous cards from my fellow DT members.

My card (above) was made using the Catapult Boy stamp which you can find here and also one of the new cute little tag sentiments which you can find here - a lovely set and perfect for adding a finishing touch to cards.  I've used some blue Bazzill plus some backing paper from a Christmas pad - I thought it worked well with this image and didn't look that much like a Christmas design!

I'd like to enter my card in the following challenges:

Passion for Promarkers - 'for a child'
Charisma Cardz - 'anything goes' (second entry)
The Poodles Parlour - 'let's hear it for the boys'
Moving Along With the Times - 'no girls allowed'

11 comments:

  1. Aww this is really sweet Helen! Love the design and the image is really cute. Gorgeous paper - perfect for this card!
    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT Challenge
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card Helen!
    Hugs Lynsey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cute card,perfectly coloured and gorgeous papers.thanks for joining us at the poodle parlour and good luck
    i have candy on my blog if you would like to enter
    http://lalkygirl-my-creative-place.blogspot.com/
    tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorjuss card Helen, thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week.
    Shell xx

    p.s I'm from Wirral too, I'm in birkenhead where abouts are you??

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fab little image Helen, this is such a cute card!

    Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and good luck with the challenge
    Laurie x
    PS I have some candy running if you're interested

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute Helen :o) Lovely design and great colours too. Thanks for joining in at PFP hun! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love this image and the papers are so sweet. Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Helen, what a gorgeous card. I love the cute image and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the layout and your cute image. Thanks for joining The Poodles Parlour. Hugs
    Nancie

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really cute card Helen. Thanks for joining us this week at PfP, good luck.
    Tracy. x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a perfect card for our challenge. Smiles.
    I love the papers and the image, all so lovely.
    Thank you so much for joining us at The Poodles Parlour and good luck.
    Hugs - Krafty Karen - DT.xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...