Pages

Friday 17 June 2011

Happy Fathers Day

This is the card I've made for my Dad for Fathers Day this weekend.  It's my first attempt at a double easel card and I've used decoupage on the two main panels.  Both images are from a pack I bought from Card Craft Plus - my Dad loves ties so they were both very appropriate!  I used papers from a Do Crafts pad, two black buttons and computer generated sentiment to finish it off.

Here are the two main panels:



And here's a close up of the base:


 
I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Alphabet Challenge Blog - 'F is for Fathers Day'
Saturday Challenge - 'A Male Card'
One Stop Craft Challenge - 'Fathers Day'
Dream Valley Challenges - 'Fathers Day'
Pear Tree Designs - 'Fathers Day'
Cupcake Craft Challenges - 'Boy, oh boy, oh boy'
Papertake Weekly - 'Dads and lads'
Craft Us Crazy - 'Fathers Day'
Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'Fathers Day'
Paper Cutz - 'Fathers Day'

9 comments:

  1. Fab double easel, great decoupage!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining in with PTD this week it's a fab project.

    Kerry

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card Helen. Love the design and those ties look fab :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Helen..!

    have a lovely evening..hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous male card. I love all the little details. Thanks so much for playing at Cupcake this week. Good Luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is just fantastic. I've never seen a double easel card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Paper Cutz.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is fabulous Helen; so sophisticated and masculine. Love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card, very clever.

    Thank you for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week !

    Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fab card!
    Thanks joining us this time at Dream Valley CHallenges
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...