Pages

Thursday 23 June 2011

Black and White Butterflies

This card was made with two of my favourite older stamps - a Hampton Arts stamp which has four butterflies in boxes and a vertical sentiment stamp from Hero Arts.  The background paper is from Craftwork Cards - the botanicals collection.  It's a very simple card - I've just used some black paper to layer it altogether.

I'd like to enter the card in the following challenges:

Crafty Sentiments Designs - 'monochromatic'
Charisma Cardz Challenge - 'white and one other colour'
Stampman Challenge - 'butterflies and dragonflies'


5 comments:

  1. black & white= beautiful, very elegant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, very classy & elegent! Love teh sentiment!

    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments this week, good luck!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very striking Helen. Lovely! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an elegant card. Your butterflies are so beautiful and I love your sentiment.
    Thanks so much for joining us at The Stampman this time.
    Hugs Lisax

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love black and white cards very striking indeed. Thanks for sharing and goodluck at Charisma this week

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...