Pages

Thursday 19 May 2011

I Love Promarkers - Animals

The current challenge at I Love Promarkers is 'animals' so I thought I'd enter one of the cards I made recently with some of the new brown and gold peel offs from Little Claire Designs.  The peel offs on this card come from the 'Lots of Fun' sheet which is available here - I've used one of the main images, the boat border and one of the sentiments.

I've coloured my image with Promarkers, die cut it in to an oval and then used some Dovecraft paper and some coloured card.

3 comments:

  1. Hi there Helen. I've not seen these peel offs before but they go really well together to make a fun card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just so cute Helen!

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute, also impressed at you getting a peel off that big onto a card, it would have ended up a scrucnhed up mess in my hand!LOL. Thank you for joining us at I♥Promarkers this week
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...