Pages

Saturday 12 March 2011

Blue and White Baby

Here's another new baby card - this time made with one of my older (wood mounted) stamps.  I've also used my new Die-namics 'jumbo scallop' die which was a recent purchase from a newly discovered online craft shop called 'My Mum's Craft Shop'. 

Card Recipe

Stamp - 'Baby's Pram' by Funstamps
Sentiment - Personal Impressions
Paper - Craft Creations
Pale blue card and blue ribbon

I'd like to enter this card in the following challenges:

I Love Promarkers - 'babies'
Crafty Creations - 'baby blue'
Oldie But Goodie - 'for a baby'

12 comments:

  1. Hi Helen, this is so lovely; love the gingham paper and the scalloped edge. Nice to see this stamp being used as it was always one of my fave baby stamps. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOve that little baby "stamp" lol and the gingham is so fresh and clean
    Thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie this fortnight
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute little baby image, love the gingham, all goes together so well, hugs Heidi x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card Helen, I love your colours and I do remember that stamp! Gill x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Helen, thanks for joining us at Oldie but a goodie
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a gorgeous little card. Love that blue.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable! Love the gingham! Thanks for joining us at Crafty! :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card

    Thanks for joining us at OLDIE BUT A GOODIE challenge and good luck!

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  10. lovely card thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.
    Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gorgeous card. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers.

    Julie W x

    ReplyDelete
  12. such a cute baby card. thank you for joining in my baby challenge on the Oldie but a Goodie blog.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...