Pages

Monday 3 January 2011

Sugar Nellie - Challenge 50


This is my entry for the current sketch challenge on The Sugar Bowl - the optional extra is embossing. I've flipped the sketch to fit in with my image which is one of the Gorjuss Girls stamps - coloured as always with Promarkers. The backing card is from Kanban and I've added some paper flowers and ribbon to finish the card. My embossing is on the stamped image (stamped with Versafine and then clear embossed) and also some dry embossing on the panel immediately behind the image.

2 comments:

  1. Such an adorable card! The image is sooo cute.

    Thanks so much for playing in The Sugar Bowl.

    Hugs, Kiki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...