Pages

Saturday 29 January 2011

One Stop Craft Challenge - ATCs Anything Goes

The theme on for this week on One Stop Craft Challenge is ATCs - Anything Goes.  I love making ATCs so this one is perfect for me!  I've used one of my new Crafty Individuals stamps to make this ATC - it's from a plate of designs of children and the word 'smile' is from the same plate.  I punched out the letters individually to make it a look a bit different and added some patterned paper down one side of the pink card.

4 comments:

  1. This is so sweet, Helen. I love the coloring job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and has a lovely vintage sort of appeal.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Atc

    Thanks for joining us at One stop craft Challenge
    this week

    Hugs
    Francesca

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous i love the pretty image. Thanks so much for joining us at the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...