Pages

Wednesday 1 December 2010

Lots of Fun - Part 1


The new December club stamps are now available here from Little Claire Designs. There are two cute elephant stamps together with some sentiments and the set is called 'Lots of Fun'. This is my first card made with the set using a die cut easel card and a peel off sentiment also from Little Claire Designs. I've decoupaged the elephant on this one to give some extra dimension and added a couple of little paper flowers to the base of the card.

4 comments:

  1. Lovley card Helen, Love your colouring on the little Elephant. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Elephant Helen and your card is fab too

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Helen,lovely colours. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Helen - I love the shape.

    Sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...