Pages

Monday 22 November 2010

Thank You Card


I've made this card using a stamp from Wild Rose Studio - coloured with Promarkers and then layered onto silver card. I made my base card into a fold back card (I'm told it's called a 'kick card) and then layered Kanban card onto the base. The little circular sentiment is also a stamp from a Personal Impressions set. I'm entering this card in the following challenges:
Raise the Bar - this week's theme is 'thankful'
Stamp Somthing - something with thanks

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card - the stamp is cute. Elizabeth x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card Helen. Love that image and the pretty papers.

    Thank you so much for sharing it with us at stamp something!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...