Pages

Sunday 8 August 2010

Cute Card Thursday - Challenge 124


This week's theme on Cute Card Thursday is 'whateva!' so I decided to upload a screen card that I made recently for a swap.
The base card was cut using a piece of A4 size green cardstock with the Wendy Stenton WS Designs screen card template - I didn't cut out the little 'feet' at the bottom because I wanted to card to be nice and stable and also wanted to put the decorative border on it. The border is actually gold (doesn't show up quite right in the photo) and was punched using a Martha Stewart punch. I added a gold straight line peel off along the top to neaten it up. The two floral images are from Little Claire Designs and the sentiments from Hero Arts. They are coloured (as always!) with Promarkers and then I added some gold nail head gems at the base of each inside panel.

4 comments:

  1. I like that Helen, you always make such a great job of your cards they always look so perfic

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so simple, yet really strikimg. Mary x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Helen. This reminds me I have a screen template, might just dig it out, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great idea - it's lovely x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving me a comment - I really do appreciate it.

Helen x

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...